Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I see a smart, goofy, sometimes retarded, always playful, future physical therapist. I see someone who as soon he was instructed to take out his phone and open his camera to take a funny picture. I also see a young man who is never pleased with himself. A young man who is so use to being let down that he expects less from others. A young man who all his life just want a second chance in the area that makes him who he is. I see a young man who loves hard and cares for everyone and anything he’s around himself with. I See a young man that’s been hurt before. Are young man who started to give up on everything including himself. Who walks around every day as if nothing is wrong, but But only happy when he is surrounded by his loved one. I see a man who is easily influenced by also stubborn. I see myself .

No comments:

Post a Comment